Philippine Properties House For Sale Metro Manila Pasig City

prisma

Price ₱ 4,160,000

Personal landlord!!! Resale a house!!! Prisma project Phase I B, 12 floors, 28 levels, May 2023 payment method: 30% in 60 months to April 2002 in 3 years, the remaining 70% in one-time payment, I have paid more than a year favorite individual landlord can contact me, a second-hand housing intermediary can also contact me 17610861203 Wechat.


Inquire About This Property

Listed By
ZhangTing
个人房东!转卖一套房! prisma项目一期 B栋12层 28平 2023年5月交房 支付方式:30%分期60个月到202分期3年4月,剩余70%一次性支付,我已支付一年多 有中意的个人房东可以联系我,有做二手房的中介也可以联系我17610861203微信

Refine Real Estate Listings

Property Search

Looking for a specific property?

Advertise Your Property Free

Advertise your property for sale or rent at the PhilHomes MLS for free.

© 2019 PhilHomes.net  ·  All Rights Reserved